You are not logged in.

#1 12 Jun 2017 01:41

lostlottie88

urgent cyber help required

Hi

Im trying to find cyber/IT passionate people to help me with a project. I have tried to google the white hacker conference dates but not having much luck. I have been a subject of wifi hijacking and so much more. Im willing to pay but to be honest if your hobby is finding hackers and bad guys then you may get your kicks for free....well if you get me the evidence i need it wont be me paying.lol. I am looking for UK based hackers as we will need to meet.
Any referrals to people who may be interested will be much appreciated.

#2 12 Jun 2017 21:22

Shadow Thief

Re: urgent cyber help required

And so, of course, you decided to post on a forum dedicated to the Windows command prompt instead of one that touches on literally anything that could be useful in your situation.

Holy shit, no wonder you got hacked.

#3 13 Jun 2017 16:16

Mykhal

Shadow Thief wrote:

And so, of course, you decided to post on a forum dedicated to the Windows command prompt instead of one that touches on literally anything that could be useful in your situation.

Holy shit, no wonder you got hacked.

This is the reason I find the strength to wake up every morning wink

#4 17 Jun 2017 03:36

Shadow Thief

I should probably also post something constructive, huh?

Search Google for "digital forensics experts." The fact that your wifi got hijacked makes me worried that you're using WEP instead of WPA - if you are using WEP, change it immediately and assume that any logins you used while on wifi are also compromised.

Board footer