You are not logged in.

#1 07 Sep 2014 17:10

batchman10

editor.exe sprite.exe and sprites

Hello all of ss64 i have a question for "carlos" and all that have these programs and are familiar with sprites.
Whenever i open up the .exe files a cmd window opens just like any other .bat file but closes in a millisecond.
If any body knows thats going on and what i need to do to fix it please comment.
Also i am knew to batch and the batch community and would like to learn batch more, what scoures did you learn from and what programs do you use to make your games
and program.
P.S. I am currently working on a game that involves getting money and like buying things and getting upgrades, so if you would like to help me or give me tips just comment or email me.

Batch,cmd,batch Games!!! smile

#2 07 Sep 2014 17:58

foxidrive

Re: editor.exe sprite.exe and sprites

Open a cmd prompt, use the CD command to change to the folder with the EXE file, and then type the exe file name.
The window will remain open - most exe files will give you some text showing the help, or you can use file.exe /? which is a common switch to show the help.  -h is another one.

Last edited by foxidrive (07 Sep 2014 17:59)

#3 07 Sep 2014 18:56

batchman10

It says
The system cannot find the path specified.

And how did you learn batch and can i use characters from the character map on the terminal thing and if i can how do i do so
smile

Batch,cmd,batch Games!!! smile

#4 07 Sep 2014 19:47

carlos
Website

batchman10 the programs are for use inside a batch script.
See the example_2.cmd
The programs not have help (/h or -h option)
For learn the parameters you need read the documentation files.
All is in download file: http://consolesoft.com/p/bg

Last edited by carlos (06 Dec 2014 18:46)

Board footer