You are not logged in.

#1 22 Mar 2014 06:24

ImATootsieRollPOP

Would anybody like to help with a game?

Hi, I'm Andrew, A.K.A "ImATootsieRollPOP/AllAboutProgramming" and I'm a batch developer.
    I have made many games of which have successfully been created, or are still being updated and almost complete, alone. It gets rather boring sitting in your room coding maybe listening to music or not listening to anything at all. I have recently started making a batch re-creation of "Terraria." I know it will be difficult, but I like a challenge every once and a while.
    So, I am looking for people who would like to help, and maybe start a company; but let's not start that big. I would really love to be able to code with people more "at-my-level." (All my friends suck balls when it comes to batch) Please put the questions below with the answers next to them in a response. (You can remove the text in ().)

How old are you (whatever age you are, it doesn't matter, I just want to know what to expect):

How long have you been coding batch:

Examples of your work:

Skype (If you have one):

Why should I pick you:

Why do you want a part in this:

That is all I have for today, and Good Luck.

Regards,
Andrew

#2 24 Mar 2014 20:32

Evanator

Re: Would anybody like to help with a game?

I may be doing an RPG with somebody, but I can help with this in the meantime.

How long have you been coding batch: About two or three years, on and off
Examples of your work: BatchOS Shell (BOSS) (only for x86 Windows)
Skype (If you have one): evan.theilig
Why should I pick you: I can do quite a bit if I'm motivated. If you have a good idea, then I can work things out.
Why do you want a part in this: There are not many batch games out there, so I intend to fix that.
Email address: etheilig02@gmail.com

I'm not good at server games, although I may be able to make a batch file available via Telnet, maybe for a chatroom.
Perhaps I could have a chatroom window that would only display and refresh a lot, and another for only input.

Last edited by Evanator (24 Mar 2014 21:06)

#3 25 Mar 2014 00:25

foxidrive

You might not want to put email addresses on the forum - forum scrapers will make you you are well supplied with spam if you do.

#4 25 Mar 2014 01:34

Evanator

foxidrive wrote:

You might not want to put email addresses on the forum - forum scrapers will make you you are well supplied with spam if you do.

I think I understand what you're saying. That's crap.

#5 25 Mar 2014 11:16

foxidrive

You don't believe that scraping is done on forums?

#6 26 Mar 2014 13:22

Evanator

foxidrive wrote:

You don't believe that scraping is done on forums?

Whoops, sorry, I didn't mean that. I meant that scrapping is a crappy thing to do. Sorry about that.

Board footer